The Joint-Stock Company Kazpost (JSC Kazpost, Kazpost) is the Republic of Kazakhstan’s national postal operator and of the most dynamically progressing companies of the whole of the post- Soviet territory. We deliver the full spectrum of postal and financial services, all over the territory of the Republic, including all urban communities and rural settlements.
By the Republic of Kazakhstan Law Concerning Post dated 8 February 2003, as well as other appropriate regulatory and legal acts, Kazpost as the officially nominated National Postal Operator was assigned with the task to direct and implement the state policy for development of the national Post Office Savings System (Postal Saving System).
7 June, 2006, the National Wealth Fund Samruk-Kazyna became Kazpost’s sole shareholder.
Company Address: Building 13, Str.Auezov, Sary-Arka District, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan.
Deliver to all clients the full spectrum of modern and quality postal, financial and logistical services all over the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan that would most adequately address their demands.
JSC Kazpost must become an innovation oriented business structure able to promptly react to domestic and international market changes, as well as alterations in the global postal industry. The company strives to turn into a significant element of the country’s economy, a corporate structure rendering its high-quality services in accordance to customer demands, best international standards and main scopes of the Republic of Kazakhstan social and economic policy.
JSC Kazpost Strategic Development Directions for the Period until Year 2020
- increase amount of delivered scriptural correspondence through implementation of: product portfolio diversification, advertising/promotional materials delivery and improvement of positions in the Bills and Notifications Delivery segment.
- become leader in Express/Overnight Delivery and Courier Service segment.
- become leader in the Parcel Postings segment.
- improve economic effect from written/hard copy correspondence and printed Mass Media delivery service and attract governmental subsidies for that.
- maximize the effectiveness of logistical processes supporting the core business.
- become leader in bulk cargo forwarding market.
- become Choice #1 for international logistical companies.
- become traditional postal services leader in the District Center and Village segments.
- transfer all Kazpost clients in District Centers to the use of plastic cards.
- become Choice #1 for all insurance companies at the level of District Centers and Villages.
- improve competitive position in the Cash Transfers segment.
- become leader in Utility/Municipal and Other Payments market.
- increase management accounting automation.
- improve production output by means of business process automation.
- enhance corporate information security level.
- encourage and maintain population’s loyalty to the Kazpost brand.
Due to the delay of processing of mailings on customs posts on territories of the People's Republic of China (PRC), the actual delivery periods of the international mailings from the People's Republic of China in RK can exceed control terms of transfer for 20-25 days.